Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blog 10: Self-Reflection

  1. I think, so far, I'm right at a P for senior project. I haven't done anything absolutely outstanding, but I've been keeping up with deadlines and I've turned in all of my interviews on time, as well as surpassing the January service hours check. 
  2. The biggest thing I've done well was finding replacement service learning. I was really counting on doing my service learning at the Claremont Colleges with Adriana di Bartolo, but when that fell through, I needed to find something else. Hence, my service learning at Cal Poly's Pride Center. I think I've also done well on figuring out the technicalities of my science fair project and getting my procedure/hypothesis ironed out. 
  3. I'd like to work more on my first Independent Component. Unfortunately, there's been a little bit of turmoil with GSA Network. My former supervisor stepped down a couple of weeks ago, so trainings and meetings have screeched to a halt while they find a replacement. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment