Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And More Service Learning!


Today kicked off another week of service learning at the Pride Center. So far, I definitely have my ten hours for the January check, which is definitely a load off of my back.

The main thing I helped with today was the distribution of posters/postcards for the Cross Cultural Retreat. This event is held at Kellogg West once a year an the idea is that these students of multiple identities can come together and share their experiences. Tracy and I literally walked the whole campus handing these things out. We went to Disability Services, the Asian-Pacific Islander Center, the Vice President's office and the Kellogg's Honor College, to name a few.

I was also able to talk to Jason, a PoliSci major, about Model Assembly and he proposed a bill for me to introduce in relation to my senior project. I should probably look into that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment